Buyer Indirect Materials | Noord-Brabant
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThey specialize in the production of complex, highly potent APIs (HPAPIs). This company works from a deeply rooted and pro-active quality culture.
Role DescriptionYou will be responsible for stakeholder management, strategic sourcing of goods and services for all relevant indirect categories, supplier management, and the operational/tactical activities to ensure end-to-end management of the procure-to-pay process.
• Liaison with stakeholders, understand the business and their business needs and ensure assurance of supply of all relevant goods and services
• In full partnership with stakeholders, manage and influence third party spend and budgets and define procurement strategies to optimize value
• Ensure that stakeholders are engaged and trained in the procurement processes and procedures
• You bring procurement experience to Improve the efficiency and service level of the procurement processes for your internal Customers
• Support to bring the procurement department to a higher level of professionalism and you seduce internal customers to use the full potential of the procurement processes by providing excellent service and smooth procurement processes
• Understand the supply market and benchmarks for all relevant spend categories
• Define, implement and manage sourcing strategies for all relevant indirect goods and services spend categories in alignment with global and regional strategies
• Develop and maintain a solid network of compliant suppliers, and hold regular performance review meetings, and mitigate any supply risks
• Create and maintain a solid fundament for the (CAPEX) Projects running within the company based on efficient processes, workflows and documentation for Project Engineering.
Requirements• HBO or University degree in commercial, finance or life sciences
• Additional commercial/procurement degree preferred (MBA, NEVI 2)
• Experience within procurement in the area of indirect goods, services, materials and Engineering Projects
• Team player with excellent social, communicative and presentation skills, both written & verbal, in Dutch and English
• Proven leadership, project management and analytical skills
• Experience in contract management & SLA’s (KPI-driven performance)
• Proven negotiation & influencing skills
• Experience in e-procurement systems (SAP)
• Proven affinity / capable as technical counterpart internally and external
Other informationWe offer a package, which is in line with the content of the job, as well as with your experience and knowledge. Next to a competitive salary we offer an attractive bonus system. Furthermore the company has 25 holidays and 12,5 extra days on a full time employment. We also offer a collective health care insurance and excellent pension.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Cees Roffelsen.