QC Analyst (Brussels)
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Onze klant is een professionele Pharmaceutical organisatie in Vlaams-Brabant, Belgium.
The CompanyThe QC laboratory based in Brussels is in charge of testing raw materials, in-process, intermediate and finished products to ensure that they meet the requirements of the Pharmacopoeia/Specifications.
Role DescriptionThe purpose of the function is to carry out the physic chemical analysis activities in the quality control laboratory.
ResponsibilitiesMain activities :
- finished product analyzes as well as stability tests;
- participation in the validation of analytical methods;
- monitoring of raw materials to intermediates;
- stability of intermediates;
- raw material re-validations;
- cleaning of installations & maintenance of the most complex QC equipment;
- Required training: Graduate in chemistry / biochemistry (bachelor's degree) or equivalent by experience;
- Practical knowledge of physic chemical analysis techniques (essentials HPLC & GC);
- Microbiology knowledge is a plus;
- Proven professional experience in a GMP analysis laboratory is essential;
- Flexibility: working in 2 shifts (6-14h, 14-22h);
- Sense of organization and planning;
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Rutger Koning