Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.The Position:
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for executing business intelligence through the development and publishing of data analysis reports in a timely, consistent and accurate manner. This role is responsible for implementing business intelligence solutions through the development, deployment and adoption of business intelligence and reporting tools. The role will deliver reporting and analytical solutions to support tactical and strategic decision making.Accountabilities::
- Act as the subject matter expert for QR Holidays and Discover Qatar providing key inputs with respect to reports and/or data analysis in support of core organisational functions and business processes.
- Support the department by providing quantitative analysis, business process re-engineering and advanced analytical solutions for complex business problems to enhance productivity, improve operations and drive sustained business performance.
- Participate in the design and development of reporting and analytics strategy, coupled with other business intelligence initiatives and metrics to serve as benchmarks to operational goals.
- Develop and implement new improved methods for forecasting the previous/future years performance based on statistical methods.
- Research current practices and Industry trends to generate options for continuous improvement and help the business unit with implementation.
- Completion of operational data analysis related to but not limited to Sales Data, CRM Data, C360 Data and QR Galaxy Data in order to produce performance related metrics.
- Create and present dashboards on operational data and generate key performance indicators of QR Holidays and Discover Qatar to assist management with informed decision making and for monitoring and performance.
- Analyse and develop key business studies, market research, point of sale proposals, targets, plans etc in line with the expectation and market potential.Experience:
Candidates must have a relevant College or University qualification to a minimum Bachelors Degree level.
You must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Business Analysis, Data Analysis and Project Management.
You will have strong presentation skills, have a high attention to detail and the ability to work effectively within a multicultural environment.
We would prefer candidates to have extensive knowledge of CRS, reservations and understanding of revenue management principles and practices as well as knowledge of travel business data.Note: you will be required to attach the following: