SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a professional organisation, based in Netherlands. The company you will be working for is based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. It is one of the major players in the field of medical devices, and well-known throughout The Netherlands and abroad.
Role DescriptionYour challenge
As a Product Researcher, you represent the voice of the consumer throughout the product development process, to ensure that our client's innovations make a meaningful difference to consumers’ lives. Based on deep consumer insights, you translate consumer needs into innovations that promote the health and well-being of consumers, working closely together with Marketing and Development.
Your team delivers lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise is Innovation & You. We aim to develop innovations that make a meaningful difference to people’s lives. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people’s needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
Innovation Site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) of Personal Health. It focuses on the development of medical and non-medical lifestyle products in the areas of Mother & Child Care, Beauty and Home Monitoring. The site is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions. Innovation Site Eindhoven is looking at a very challenging growth task to bring more new ideas, and increasingly digital innovations and services, to the global market. At Innovation Site Eindhoven, improving well-being is our passion, creating awesome consumer experiences through real-life solutions, bringing value to the company. We are an honest and inspirational team, daring to be different.
A key department in this site is Product Research and Consumer Care. This function represents the Voice of the Consumer in our Innovation & Development activities. It drives the translation of powerful insights into products and services that delight customers better than competition and live up to our client’s brand promise of Innovation & You. The influence of the department spans from insight generation, value proposition creation, solution development to market launch and forms a main link between I&D and the business. You will work in a team of Product Researchers and Consumer Care experts.
• The Product Researcher works in product development projects, for Mother and Child Care, in particular in the area of Infant Feeding.
• In projects, you work as a business partner to scope the project definition and objective particularly concerning Insights, Benefits, Reason-to-Believe and Claims Areas.
• As a senior product researcher, you partner with the Sub-business Innovation Lead and the Consumer Marketing Director in crafting the innovation roadmap and new propositions.
• You coordinate the workload of junior product researchers in the Sub business and support them in daily execution on content and processes.
• In projects, you collaborate with Consumer Marketing and Market Intelligence to translate the general needs of market segments into consumer insights and requirements. You lead the search for and validation of consumer insights in the area of global beauty unmet needs - using all appropriate (desk, qualitative, quantitative) research methods.
• For these Insights, you work closely with the project team to identify and validate the detailed consumer needs and drivers for satisfaction.
• You contribute to the definition of product options based on in-depth understanding of these consumer needs.
• You translate sharply defined insights into clear technical product deliverables - going beyond reliance on pure data and information toward a pragmatic / sensing approach in expressing consumer needs.
• You validate whether the end-product meets the consumer needs and insight and check that these are executed according to regulatory (e.g., FDA) guidelines.
RequirementsWe are looking for:
• Master degree (in Human Technology Interaction, User Experience Design, Industrial Design Engineering or other engineering discipline) AND relevant experience in Consumer Research and / or Marketing.
• At least 10 years of experience in Usability / User experience / Consumer Research, preferably in a global and multi-disciplinary setting and proven experience in developing and testing new propositions as well as digital/connected applications.
• You have applied a range of User experience / UI / Usability / consumer research methods, tools and processes and know the ins and outs of each.
• Technical understanding combined with consumer mindset to be able to see the link between technology and consumers.
• Experience with medical devices, especially with usability engineering, is a strong bonus.
• Passionate and driven to fully serve the customer and always outperform competition. Always looking for perfection with attention for details.
• Passionate about creating innovations and services that truly address consumer needs and delight our consumers.
• Conceptual, data driven, analytically strong and at the same time pragmatic and hands-on.
• A strong team player. You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes.
• Courageous and smart thinker, able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally.
• Open to travel for the job.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Joey Hu.