Technical Project Leader
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company you will be working for is based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. It is one of the major players in the field of medical devices, and well-known throughout The Netherlands and abroad.
Role DescriptionThe technical project leader initiates and leads process development projects in the area of integrated thin film and MEMS applications, products and processes for internal and external customers with the purpose of delivering a base-line process and first of a kind product samples.
Responsibilities• Is responsible for development in a structured and methodologically sound way of processes and process flows inside his field of expertise / competence, mostly within the context of a project
• Leads projects, realizing the agreed technical and non-technical deliverables; either contributes to or makes relevant technological choices during the different stages of a project
• Is responsible, as a project leader, for securing the progress of a project in all its metrics and deliverables and for controlling risks; gives direction to colleagues also from other areas of expertise. Manages project budget of 100 – 1000 K euro
• Signals opportunities to realize industrial opportunities and projects based on the available expertise, competences and his own customer network
• Initiates independently project proposals in agreement with all relevant stakeholders
• Acquires assignments for 1-5 FTE’s per year
• Sees trends in his technological domain and makes use of it in his activities
• Judges the possibilities of reusing existing knowledge and the needs for new developments in the discipline and initiates and leads competence development projects
• Coaches junior development engineers (50/60 level)
• Pro-actively communicates with all stakeholders, including clients, senior management, professional network and colleagues
• Complies with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
Requirements• A Master or Bachelor Degree in the area of the exact sciences
• In-depth knowledge of MEMS process development and setting up integral process flows
• Proven experience in project management and leading process development projects in MEMS or Semicoductor Technology.
• Is a professional in the thin film technological expertise/domain
• Knowledge and understanding of other disciplines, or the capability to acquire this quickly
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal.
• Has a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality.
Other informationYou’ll be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of technical project leaders, (senior) Development engineers, yield engineers and process architects, who have decades of experience in supporting customers both inside and outside the company, ranging from major companies and institutes, to highly innovative start-ups. The Process Development & Integration group focusses on the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions in the application fields of MEMS, sensors, actuators and other devices. A key focus area is MEMS devices for medical applications.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rogier van Lieshout.