SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company you will be working for is based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. It is one of the major players in the field of medical devices, and well-known throughout The Netherlands and abroad.
Role DescriptionAs a Sustaining Engineer you are responsible for giving support, improve and maintain the production process within the Sustaining Engineering Department Factory Best. You are responsible for writing and maintaining work instructions for manufacturing processes.
Responsibilities• Writing work instructions, monitor/maintain devices and tooling, instruct employees, implement and maintain production processes.
• DEFOA/MOA Root cause analysis, creating and implementing structural solutions.
• Providing structural solutions by initiating amendments like problem reports (PR) and/or 8D forms
• Minimum disturbances (max.Yield) within production in cooperation with teamleads, troubleshooters and development.
• Preparation and introduction of product changes through Life Cycle Management/Business and New Product Introductions within production / systems.
• Participates as an expert in audits
• Give support and set up New Product Introductions.
• Execute Process Validation
• Providing input for the Manufacturing Engineer, to create a better way of working, after RFVD the Sustaining Engineer is accountable for improvements.
• Analysis of performance data with respect to products and processes (Six-sigma, SPC)
• Give input and maintain the NPI project planning.
• Perform preparation activities on trial/prototype production within NPI-processes
• Defines and leads improvement projects for the assigned unit, to improve efficiency, product quality and test section (Green Belt).
• Investigation and escalation of Production issues/complaints,.if needed together with development.
RequirementsFactory Best, one of the largest Operations sites in Health Systems. Your part of Sustaining Engineering, a team which is responsible for processes within IGT/MR/SP&R/IC/RS. You will be working closely with the manufacturing and development department.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Typical bachelor in electronics or mechatronics.
• Experience with project management, quality management and quality systems. Preferably experience in the medical industry (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA requirements, audit planning and execution, FMEA, 8D, etc.).
• Experience within Manufacturing or Engineering with high tech medical devices.
• Preferably Green Belt or Lean certified.
• Comprehension skills and ability to analyse and summarise.
• A result driven and quality driven approach.
• Personal & communication skills (Dutch & English).
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Tim de Jong.