Scientist Analytical Development
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyTheir mission is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
Improving the access to medicines, making the best available treatment at an affordable price, starting in this entrepreneurial company will enrich your career!
Role DescriptionThis department is responsible for development and implementation of methods required for release and characterization of vaccine products from early to late product development stages. The department is focused on development of HPLC, electrophoretic, spectrophotometric, CE, DLS, MS and other physicochemical methods for the analysis of a wide range of virus based products.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be leading a team of 10-15 motivated co-workers, both technicians and scientist. The main responsibilities will be:
- Establishing Analytical method development strategies
- Daily management and personal development of technicians and scientists within the team
- Representing the team within the organization
- Publishing results
- Implementing new technologies
- Monitoring project progress in the Analytical Development group
Requirements- PhD or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline (Analytical or Physical chemistry, Biochemistry or Bio-pharmaceutical sciences)
- 5 years of extensive experience in the following:
- Analytical Method development, qualification, validation and transfer for vaccine or other biological products
- Regulatory filing at different clinical development phases up to and including phase III and registration
- Quality Systems such as GMP
- Good network in the pharmaceutical product development industry for method development and product characterization
Other informationAre you the people manager that this company is looking for, possessing coaching skills, result-oriented, pragmatic and able to cope with changes?
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Helene de Vries.