Junior Financial Accountant
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a professional organisation based in North Holland, The Netherlands. For this client we are searching for a Junior Financial Accountant who performs responsibilities related to the monthly and quarterly accounting and reporting activities. The company is a market leader in the healthcare industry and delivers a great contribute to the society with the production of their innovative products.
Role DescriptionThe Junior Financial Accountant performs responsibilities related to the monthly and quarterly accounting and reporting activities of our client. As the Junior Financial Accountant you will be part of the finance team with great possibilities of growth opportunities inside the organisation of this healthcare market leader.
Responsibilities- Supporting the Accounting and Reporting for your portfolio of countries
- Accurate and Complete Financial Accounting and Reporting,
- Month ends close
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain and perform an effective system of Internal Controls (SOX)
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Support statutory financial statement close
- Support local taxation compliance
Requirements- Minimum Bachelor/HBO in Accounting or equivalent certification
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in an accounting or audit role
- Shared Service experience is preferred
- Familiar with US-GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Strong excel skills
- Experience in ERP systems
- Communication, be able to effectively interact with all levels within the company
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Thomas Haverkamp.