Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $64,184.86 - $90,122.83 per annum, pro rata
Hours Per Week: 24
Requisition ID: REQ128389
Vaccination Category: A
Applications Close: 4 October 2019
A wonderful regional lifestyle with affordable housing and cost of living
Where you will be working
Berrigan Multipurpose Service comprises 14 beds, of which 10 are residential aged care, one palliative and 3 acute. Services include Aged care, emergency, with community health outreached from Finley Health.
Learn more about the benefits and lifestyle of Berrigan
What you will be doingProvide safe compassionate person centred care through the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care in collaboration with individual/s and the multidisciplinary health care team to achieve safe quality care outcomes that meet the goals of the individual. Neonatal Registered Nurse is equipped to provide immediate care for new borns, 32 weeks gestation or more, or with an expected birth weight of at least 1300grams.
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA), with demonstrated evidence to meet the NMBA's Registered Nurse professional standards (code of conduct, code of ethics, guide to professional boundaries, supervision guidelines and standards for practice) commensurate with the position.
- Demonstrates continuous quality improvement with the ability to: comprehensively conduct assessments; develop a plan for nursing practice; provide safe, appropriate and responsive quality nursing practice; and evaluates outcomes to inform nursing practice.
- Demonstrated competencies in and/or knowledge of the complexities and challenges involved in caring for individuals/patients/clients/consumers for the position.
Please refer to the Position Description for the essential requirements and full selection criteria. Your application must include a current resume and address all selection criteria.
- Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa. For visa information, please see www.immi.gov.au
- This recruitment process includes pre-employment Online Safe for Work screening.
- This is a child-related position. You will be required to obtain a NSW Children’s Guardian Working With Children Check (WWCC) which can be found by clicking on the below link: www.newcheck.kids.nsw.gov.au
- If you are applying for a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health Policy Directive PD2018_009. All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy.
Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Nancy Cowan on Nancy.Cowan@health.nsw.gov.au
MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.