Job Description - Senior Business Development Manager, Overseas Indian - Wealth Management (0000DMHM)
Senior Business Development Manager, Overseas Indian - Wealth Management : 0000DMHM
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Development Manager, Overseas Indian.
- Identify key revenue generators and drive attainment of business result across all priority corridors
- Accountable to provide input to the Customer Proposition and Product teams to ensure the delivery of policies and procedures appropriate for the Overseas Indian segment
- Develop key Customer Journeys, and work with stakeholders to make them best in class
- Resolve complex cross border issues related to Compliance, Legal, Conduct Risk
- Work with Operations or HSBC Operation, Services and Technology and Proposition and Digital teams to enhance customer journeys and ensure they can be successfully executed in the key corridors
- Deliver globally in a consistent manner and the development and deployment of new capabilities, optimization, as well as growing Overseas Indian Business across the globe
- Drive the execution of the strategy for the Overseas Indian business, in particular defining best in class customer journeys and then leading their execution
- Work closely with the Digital and Proposition teams to deliver these journeys
- Given the inherent cross border nature of these journeys, this role will need to work with multiple Group and Country teams and often conflicting priorities
- Senior manager experience in Retail Banking and Wealth Management with proposition and product development exposure
- Experience in creating best in class customer journeys working with Digital, Legal, HSBC Operation, Services and Technology and Proposition
- Skills in Digital and the ability to influence outcomes that align with the strategy for Digital delivery of customer outcomes.
- Global exposure and previous experience with multi geography team management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Depth of exposure and experience with Overseas Indian client segments across key markets where HSBC has the footprint.
- Proven experience delivering complex programs and initiatives simultaneously, including exposure to change management, process improvement techniques and business case development
- Culturally sensitive and understanding of local and international customer needs
- Must have the potential for further development personally and professionally
- Excellent relationship building and senior stakeholder management skills
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Wealth Management.
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Global vacancy
: 19-Sep-2019, 11:07:44
: 03-Oct-2019, 23:59:00