Job Description - Business Development Manager - Global Trade and Receivables Finance (0000DMXE)
Business Development Manager - Global Trade and Receivables Finance : 0000DMXE
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Business Development Manager.
- Act as the face of the bank, establishing new client relationships and strengthening existing ones
- Deliver customer base growth, achieve growth targets and maximise the financial contribution of the Trade and Receivables Finance business
- Communicate new products and propositions to clients
- Identify potential opportunities in the local market and escalate these where appropriate to cater for client demand
- Support management to deliver a high quality business development culture within the team to deliver superior client solutions
- Support the implementation the new channel strategy to increase penetration of new target markets, encouraging eChannel use among client
- Ensure consistency in client treatment and alignment to processes as defined by the Country and Regional heads
- Work with Client Implementation Services in a timely fashion to ensure an efficient transition process for complex clients
Collaborate with other internal functions to ensure customer needs are met
Provide local knowledge to product and proposition development teams when requested
Foster new relationships with clients and develop ongoing relationships to drive engagement and increased customer satisfaction
- University degree holder
- Good knowledge of the business
- Significant solution providing and structuring experience with strong grasp of commodity trade finance and structured trade finance knowledge in the market
- Recognized as a trade specialist with ability to display in depth knowledge and understanding of the risk profile of relevant products and services, and act as the representative on opportunities with key clients and deals
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders both in Singapore and the region
- Awareness of the applicable local and regional regulatory and lending practices including audit, tax and legal issues
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Commercial Banking
: Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 24-Sep-2019, 10:22:00
: 08-Oct-2019, 23:59:00