This is a Band 28 requisition. Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to takeon their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into thebest future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it. JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for processing new applications for Corporate Clients. Performing appropriate checks against incoming Corporate Card Applications ensuring that AXP meets its regulatory requirements Verify the applicant’s ID Perform KYC checks Perform experience checks
• Set Up of Accounts using relevant systems (CAPS, SWAP, NASP etc) Perform credit checks Apply global limits SDN/OFAC checks Equifax score removal
• Liaising with internal Business Partners and External Clients (via phone or e-mail) with relation to any erroneous applications received and proactively drive behavior changes with the partners to improve the application content Review missing information Perform duplicate review High Value Client (HVC) processing
• Through Relationship CARE manage the end to end journey of a cardmember application
• Supporting other corporate teams with any queries and/or escalations related to cardmember applications
• Maintaining daily work volumes and logging activity in appropriate formats in order to support productivity and timeliness measures
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
This roll will also include making Outbound Calls to collect Missing Information on the pending new applications. Strong time and productivity management
-Highly customer-focused and result oriented -Eye for detail and analytical skills-Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
-High initiative and energy level ; multi tasking capabilities is a pre requisite
-Excellent business writing, communication and organisation skills
-Good problem solving ability-Collaborative and influencing skills
-Quick learning curve-Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Power Point
Shift Timings - between 12:30pm- 9:00PM (Shift timings may change as per business needs)