The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences (EDME) team is responsible for deepening Card Member engagement through our digital experiences, with a primary focus on Membership mobile app, web, commerce and push channels. The team’s mission is to dramatically increase digital engagement and customer satisfaction through a combination of superior user experience and compelling features and functionality.
As part of the Enterprise Digital and Analytics (ED&A) team, we have a collective focus on growing revenue from our existing Member base. We have a global and Enterprise wide remit, working closely with teams to deploy mobile, web, commerce and push experiences to meet the growing needs of our Members globally and across all lines of business.
The Loyalty & Benefits Web Experiences team within EDME manages the web experiences for our full suite of loyalty & benefits – from points earn & redemption opportunities to deep benefits experiences such as digital ticketing and finding the best airport lounge for your trip. Successful product managers within the team will have a good understanding of all products within our scope and how they connect to build a holistic membership experience. With an outcome-first approach, our core goals include driving customer satisfaction, engagement, digital adoption, and revenue contribution.
We're looking for an experienced and dynamic digital Product Manager to join the Loyalty & Benefits Web Experiences team. This role will lead the roadmap and strategy for end-to-end customer experiences to drive more transparency with our Loyalty programs and scale new experiences globally. This person will partner closely with a team of product managers, engineers, designers, analytics and effectively engage multiple stakeholders across the organization.
• Define your product vision and your roadmap by working with leadership, key stakeholders, and partners
• Drive global development for experiences, partnering closely with the Web and Mobile channel teams
• Work closely with technology teams to develop, test and deliver features and services
• Translate product roadmap into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria
• Lead prioritization and development efforts with scrum team
• Embody design-thinking in your practice, including empathy and journey mapping, and UX research
• Leverage data and analytics (qualitative + quantitative) to drive informed decisions, experimentation and product strategy.
• Understand and apply new trends and competitive best practices into product roadmap and requirements.Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
• 3-5 years of experience in Product Management/Development
• Proven track record with consumer-facing product(s) and a core product vision
• Experience with rapid and iterative software development methodologies
• A solid understanding of application architecture (e.g. web, native app, PWA, etc)
• Knowledge of reporting/analytical applications, i.e. Adobe
• Experience with agile product development methodologies and tools (JIRA, Rally, LPM, etc.) a plus
• Proactive collaborator with excellent communication skills and the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive decision making and alignment
• Experience scaling digital products and leading UX redesigns
• Highly organized project manager with the ability to drive plans from ideation phase through to execution & measurement
• Passion for creating best-in-class products and customer experiences with a customer-first mindset
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.