SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
For one of our clients, we are leading a retained and confidential search for an experienced Chief Medical Officer with an innovative start-up.
Our client has discovered a compound with the ability to cure a presently incurable disease. They are now developing this further into a first-in-class orphan drug. In time, the drug has the potential to also be used to cure nervous system disorders.
In this role you will be able to make an impact on the lives of a niche group of patients.
You will be part of a small group of dedicated clinicians, looking to market a groundbreaking first-in-class drug that has the potential to bring a cure to a group of patients presently without any future prospects.
You will be responsible for the following:
* The design and execution of clinical trials;
* Consult with relevant authorities on appropriate end-points;
* Regulatory negotiations with relevant authorities;
* KOL and stakeholder management;
* Heavily contribute to overall company strategy.
Candidates who meet all of the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
* MD with a strong clinical background, ideally with knowledge of inborn disease;
* At least 10 years of experience as a CMO, Clinical Director or similar;
* Demonstrable successful track-record in bring to market an orphan drug (phase II to market);
* Several years of experience as a lead negotiator with the FDA and EMA on end-points for first-in-class drugs;
* Demonstrable experience in obtaining fast-track and accelerated status for an orphan drug;
* Extensive hands-on experience with the strategic design and execution of small and niche clinical trials;
* EU or US citizen - willing and able to work at least 3 days a week from the Dutch office;
* Fluent command of the English language.
Please note that we are unable to consider candidates who do NOT meet these criteria.
This is a permanent role.
Please contact me via [email protected]
for more information.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Iselde van Beurden.