Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the role::
Responsible for development and implementation of processes involving (number of pilots planned on training, Financial implications) to identify department’s intelligence needs; gather suitable information; analyse the relevant information; provide timely reports to be acted upon based on the analyses. Is a sole contributor to intelligence reporting and management to all teams in Crew Resources and more adversely involved with dashboard reporting on Manpower planning, Crew Planning & Rostering, Crew Training Planning & Qualifications in order to enhance or ensure the current and future effectiveness of the operations.
- As a member of management team, oversee and supervise the structural development of the operational data to continually improve the forecasting of the training plans, recruitment, and monitor and evaluate crew resources.
- Designs and implement appropriate audit programs to assess and drive the department’s performance in line with the Senior Management expectations.
- Manages projects and the team to improve automation and efficiency of the group evaluation process, reports and systems.
- Oversee the development of quick reference manuals in order to continually provide sage, clear and effective Operational processes and procedures.
- Developing and implement take appropriate business or re-planning actions as required for the financial year, outlining the direction and key KPIs for the core Manpower Planning & Analysis team.
- Working with business stakeholders to define business KPIs and develop semantic layers in the Business Intelligence tool to support these KPIs. Responsible for creating validation process/reporting to ensure accuracy of current reporting.
- Responsible for the documentation and process flow of all operations right through initiation stage until closures.
- Developing and implementing plans for improving business intelligence in Flight Operations.
- Identify transformational opportunities to increase accuracy and efficiency of Business Intelligence activities. Track and deliver regular status updates for multiple, concurrent Business Intelligence transformation activities. This data reporting will be translated to other Flight Operations teams’ reports requirement, example Hotel costs analysis and budget projection, ensures that the data sources will be regularly audited and ensure accuracy if reports is uncompromised.
- Working with power users of the reporting tool to advise on best practices for the BI toll, including executive dashboards as well as query and reporting tools.
- Working with business users such as Manpower Planning & Analysis team, Crew Planning & Rostering and Crew Training Planning & Qualifications team to develop and refine reporting requirements.
- Identify, develop and enhance future analysis/reporting based on departmental needs.
- Perform periodic reporting vs source system audits. Perform data analysis procedures aimed at ensuring data and reporting integrity (including but not limited to extracting of raw data from Jeppesen system and creating analytical BI tools to attain answers to training/planning comparisons across fleets and available aircrafts).
- Make recommendations, resolve discrepancies and work with other cross functional team to implement new processes and reporting that align with BI transformation roadmap and toolset.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor's level
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
- At least three years’ work experience in business development or analysis role
Job Specific Skills:
- Proven strong leadership skills within the project team and in the business community.
- Proven ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well communicated expectations.
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities.
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Intermediate/advanced level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills.
- Excellent English communication (written/spoken)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate