Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your Job:
The role will assist the Lead Maintenance Technician for maintenance and repair of all Qatar Airways residential properties.
- Performs major and or minor repairs as well as preventative and corrective maintenance for general, electrical and plumbing system
- Advise Lead Maintenance Technician/Storekeeper for ordering spares/ accessories as needed for preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for coordination and prioritizing repair tasks. Respond in a timely manner and provide timely repair and reduce down time
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by Management.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operation to guarantee employee safety, security, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality service with a responsible environmental attitude
- Take a direct and personal interest in reported injuries, incidents, near misses and hazards to ensure that appropriate reporting, investigation and response is being achieved.
You will need to have a minimum of:
- High School Qualification
- Diploma or equivalent trade certification in commercial appliance repair and preventative maintenance
- Experienced - minimum 2 years of job-related experience required
- Minimum of 2 experience in Hotel/Hospitality/Facilities Management Company
- Advanced mechanical skills and ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics and O/M manuals
- Knowledge of 460 volt. AC circuit and advanced troubleshooting skills (AC, HVAC, heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Cooling)
- Should have worked in a similar capacity in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in Facility management/hospitality sector
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. Copy of Passport