As our new Account Retention Specialist, you will collect current and delinquent balances on small business and consumer accounts in an auto dialer environment. You will collect and resolve accounts while using a consultative approach to encourage future card usage. While delivering world class customer service, you will utilize your strong communication and negotiation skills to maximize recovery of card member balances and retain customers. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working with people – then apply now!Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year or more experience in retention, collections or a consultative sales environment - Customer/Client facing experience will also be considered
- Proven problem solving, negotiation, persuasion and decision making skills
- A top performer with a proven track record of success
- An individual with both a competitive and strong will to win attitude
- Moderate to highly analytical individual with strong financial acumen.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated resiliency in a fast paced, metric driven environment.
- Extremely adaptable in a changing environment.
- Exhibit a strong work history
- Flexibility on both day and evening schedules, weekend availability is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Schedule: Business hours of operations are seven (7) days a week from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Shift differentials for nights and weekends are provided. Candidates must be flexible.
Location: 18850 N 56th Street Phoenix, AZ 85054 (56th St & 101)
“Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.”