Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
About your Job::
This role is required to be part of HIA Information Technology team to carry out transport services and delivery of IT equipment & documents in a safe and timely manner whilst providing a high standard of customer service.
- Operation of passenger vehicle/van in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Maintaining the company vehicles in good condition and to acceptable standards, reporting vehicle and engine problems.
- Notifying the supervisor of current or anticipated repairs needed.
- Transport services (delivery of personnel & materials/IT equipment) using company vehicle/s as directed by supervisors and manager.
- IT mail delivery, collection and distribution of documents & packages.
- Deliveries between Qatar Airways Group offices and offices at Hamad International Airport.
- Maintaining the daily transport information accurately and recording vehicle mileage.
- Ensuring that the delivery timetables are met.
- Preparation of HIA IT meeting rooms and assistance with refreshments during meetings with official visitors within the HIA premises.
- Ensuring all interactions are conducted whilst maintaining high standards of Customer Service.
- Safe custody of equipment, money, documents and materials during deliveries/transportation.
- Being polite and courteous at all times when interacting with staff and external parties.
- Must have minimum 3 years experience as a driver.
- Minimum 2 years of job related experience required. Preferably in a multinational/ airline/ hospitality organization
- Must hold a valid Qatar Driving License
- Primary level education with the ability to speak/write in English.
- High school qualification (e.g. 0 level, Year 10 min compulsory education.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail and motivated to deliver exceptional quality.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate