SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThis global player in the B2B world, produces ingredients suitable for Infant Nutrition.
Role DescriptionAs a Sales Manager Europe you'll take charge of the expansion of the current clients and the overall client base in the European market. You'll be responsible for developing the Sales Development Strategy for Europe so that you and your direct report (a Sales Associate) can attain the growth goals of the company.
Responsibilities- Develop the Sales Strategy
- Ensure Pipe Line development to sustain double digit growth.
- Manage the Sale Cycle (6 to 18 months)
- Travel to European clients and prospects (30% to 40% of your time)
Requirements- Strong business and in particular business development acumen (highly required)
- Food industry experience particularly science based ingredients ie DHA, probiotics (highly required)
- Market experience Food, Infant nutrition and nutraceutical industries (highly required)
- Must have some leadership and mentoring characteristics. This person will eventually leading a regional team (highly required)
- Must have a least two language fluency preferably if they can speak either Italian, Spanish or French (medium required). English has to be strong.
- Location - ideally willing to live in the Netherlands but open to living in France, Spain or Italy. Depending on the candidate.
- Personality – Approachable, self-starter, motivated, entrepreneurial flare and leadership characteristic to lead a growing local team in the next 2-3 years.
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Fernand Voortjes