Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
You will support the operational activities, maintaining the Enterprise Network Security at the Airport. You will will carry out Network Security management activities and other proactive actions ensuring that the multiple services offered over the Network Infrastructure are reliable and uninterrupted.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the 24x7 IT Network operations and provide technical support for Network and Security infrastructure by attending to the Incidents and problems as well as perform system administrative activities.
- Responsible for installing, configuring and testing of Network Security solutions
- Support in conducting Root Cause Analysis of reported incidents in IT systems and ensure right changes to system configuration are followed in line with change management process.
- Support infrastructure projects and ensure complying with established procedures, quality standards and methods to achieve targets of quality, cost, business benefits and timelines.
- Liaise with external suppliers and internal teams involved in both projects and operational maintenance of systems to meet business requirements
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedure documentation.
About You ::
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years of hands-on experience in configuring and troubleshooting Security equipment such as Firewalls, NAC, IPS, Web Proxies and AMP etc. is required
- Cisco CCIE Security/CISSP certified.
- Worked in Airport/Large Enterprise Security Network
- Bluecoat/Checkpoint Certified
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in Cisco ASA, Firepower, ISE, Ironport and Bluecoat Proxy
- ITIL v3Foundation Certified
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Proven hands-on Network support and operations experience of 5-7 years in managing Airport/ Large enterprise security environment.
- In depth knowledge of Security products and solutions.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport