Artwork packaging specialist
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food and FMCG organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyA international company within the area of Rotterdam
Role DescriptionWithin this role you are responsible for the guiding the third suppliers for the Artwork for the food and FMCG packaging.
Responsibilities- Understand the artwork process, roles and responsibilities and how to fit this into the innovation project management process to deliver projects on time and in full.
- Understand the Category and Brands you are working on, Brand DNA & guidelines and plans, priorities and volume per year.
- Collaborate with marketing and design agencies at the design phase, providing expert guidance and technical inputs to ensure that the design is technically printable before the artwork is routed for internal approval.
- Set-up and run pre-production meetings bringing together design agencies, print management agencies, printers and internal stakeholders to ensure that quality and consistency is maintained from artwork to print phase of the process
- Ensure that master design files are created according to prescribed toolbox specifications and handed over to the print management agencies correctly, and that the printed artwork matches the design requirements,
- Work with marketing to ensure visibility on artwork cost and spend, and that the printed packaging is optimized for cost e.g. print process, number of colours etc
- Take accountability for delivery of mechanical artwork and separation files to printers, proactively manage issues if/as they arise.
- Create and manage projects in the internal artwork management system adhering to Unilever’s defined artwork process Manage the delivery of digital pack images following Artwork Excellence process, to the right quality and on time.
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations for your tasks relating to status, timings and technical expertise.
- Ensure that the print management agency follows the approved rate cards and service level agreements, and that responsible procurement and payment procedures are followed, in line with company policy.
- Approve color reliable proofs on behalf of marketing to ensure that the proof meets marketing’s expectations.
- Sourcing of printer specifications and align them to the defined processes and ways of working.
- Approve color standards (1st press pass) if not covered by the print management agency and distribute to the relevant parties if required.
Requirements- Bachelor within the field of marketing or packaging
- Three to five years’ experience in artwork management or a similar role, which may include: print production, print management, graphic design, packaging development and or supply management, etc.
- Project Management
- Highly computer-literate
- Intercultural Awareness
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mozes van Toledo.