Supply Chain Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food and FMCG organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyA big company in the area of Rotterdam
Role DescriptionWithin this position you will be responsible for the planning and evaluation of the current and new brands.
Responsibilities- Monitoring and planning for the production supplies
- Analyzing and creating forecast's
- controlling and achieving the KPI's
Requirements- To be successful in the role of 3rd Party & Activity Planner, your profile should contain:
- HBO or Master degree Logistics or Supply Chain Management or similar. Relevant experience (1-3 years) in a planning function.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience working with large ERP systems (SAP, Peoplesoft, etc.) is preferred
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mozes van Toledo.