SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food and FMCG organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyA big multinational in the area of Rotterdam.
Role DescriptionWithin this position you are responsible for the promotion and branding of one of their brands.
Responsibilities- Ensure sales and marketing plan execution with the acceptance and commitment of local sales teams.
- Take care of external and internal communications. Internal: working closely together with the internal organization – both on managerial and peer-to-peer level. - -
- External: management of and communication with external agencies and customers.
- Make standard offline sales tools, such as technical brochures, reference cards, POS material, etc. available in all related markets.
- Support the sales teams in the countries with (online) lead generation and first line follow up according to defined processes.
- Act as project manager for product launches or marketing communication projects.
Requirements- Bachelor Marketing
- Working experience within the food business
- Lives in or near Rotterdam
- able to communicate in the Dutch and English languages
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mozes van Toledo.