Business Analist Salesforce
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Oost-Vlaanderen Belgium.
The CompanyOur client is an international orientated professional organisation, based in the area of Aalst, Belgium. Our client is a growing global medical technology company focused in the medical devices/laboratory.
Role DescriptionYou will work in a team of 3 business analists and in this position you have expertise in Sales, Marketing, and Commercial Operations Processes in the EMEA region.
This year there were 8 salesforce projects and +130 salesforce enhancements.
In this position you will interact with Sales, Service and marketing to translate business process and system needs into functional solutions.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, analytical and innovative, organized and able to work with cross-functional teams and quickly adapt to change.
Responsibilities- create user requirements
- write design specifications
- conduct analysis and design solutions to solve business problems
- perform gap analysis
- deliver projects to ensure solutions meet the business needs and design standars.
- relevant experience with translating business processes into functional requirements
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification
- As fluent as possible in Business english
- Ability to function in and lead cross-functional global and regional virtual teams.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and community cloud certifications
- Business Proficiency in other prominent EMEA languages like German, french, Arabic.
- Admin experience with Salesforce Lightning UI
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Arjan van der Schoor.