IT Connectivity Business Development Manager
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThe Connectivity Business Developer role is primarily responsible for helping the growth of the Front Line Care connected business in the pre-sales phase. The role helps achieve the revenue growth targets, lead at the regional level with third parties and at the local country level with solution proposal and proofs of Concept across the Front Line Care portfolio.
Role DescriptionCustomer & Partner Side
• Help drive the funnel by visiting Customers to help present, sell and support Connectivity as our key differentiator, particularly in larger deals.
• Present the Connectivity Story at Congresses and Customers & demonstrate Proof of Concept.
• Consult on solutions and help develop quotes for connectivity projects.
• Run training programs and one-on-ones to elevate product and skills knowledge of distributor sales teams.
• Developing the sales team and distributors from “box sellers” to “solutions sellers” to increase the business and size of deals.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key third party partners, ensuring advancement of commercial relationships and collaboration.
• Develop and implement new business agreements with third party vendors.
• Act as second/third line support for implementations.
• Ensure connectivity projects for covered countries follow established quotation and technical implementation process.
• Maintain an in-depth understanding of connectivity requirements, current clinical practice and products/technologies.
• Understand the thick/thin client environment and various connectivity options with our EMR partners.
• Wide understanding of networking (LAN, WLAN, RLAN, etc.), Wireless Protocols IEEE 802.11 (A B G N).
• Understanding of the HL7 framework (and related standards) for the exchange, integration, sharing and retrieval of electronic health information.
• Project management, resources coordination and system integration skills
RequirementsEducation and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in IT/Networking.
• At least 7 years’ experience in a Sales/Commercial role with exposure to EMR systems.
• Technical knowledge of wireless shielding issues in a medical environment.
• Languages: Fluent English; another European language is a plus: German preferred/ French
Qualifications and skills
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written, to effectively present with customers, technical partners, distributor partners and internal team mates in terms of IT issues as well as various workflow environments.
• Ability to manage complex selling situations involving multiple stakeholders and complex solutions.
• Enhanced level of technical and professional expertise to serve as the lead field resource in the area of connected devices, network installations and EMR connectivity options.
• Hospital workflow understanding and end-user connectivity requirements to translate into technical and EMR connectivity workflows and Front Line Care solutions.
• Clear understanding of the customer’s network capabilities and IT infrastructure.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Arjan van der Schoor.