Automation Engineer IS Principcal Project Leader Pharma (>120k salary)
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a pharma multinational, A-level company, with a focus on the distribution of pharmaceutical products.
Role DescriptionYou will build consensus between individual site requirements regarding facility management, engineering and information systems. You will contribute to outlining the road maps for technology and integration.
Next to that you will primarily act as the operations information systems automation and IS project leader for site projects.
Responsibilities- Sr responsible as the automation project leader for site projects
- Act as client interface
- Budget management
- Lead and manage staff, responsible for internal and external reporting relationships
- Operational vendor management
- Ensuring compliance with practices, policies & procedures
Requirements• Translate strategic opportunities in tangible executable plans
• Work on different projects at the same time
• Experience with GAMP software development lifecycle and also ANSI/ISA-S88 and S95 industry standards to establish a PCS, BAS, and MES implementation and Systems Integration for the Operations' business requirements.
• Knowledge of Siemens and Rockwell PLC’s, OSIsoft PI Data Historian, Werum MES and Siemens BAS would be a big plus.
• Experience with designing information interfaces and data conversion.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Arjan van der Schoor.