SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyBig multinational located in the area of Amsterdam.
Role DescriptionIn this role you work together with the QA Manager and the Regulatory Manager at the location in Amsterdam working for the region EMEAI. Furthermore, you will work with the Operations team, Customer Service Representatives, Sales, external warehouses in The Netherlands and with manufacturing sites in Europe, US, Brazil and China.
The main purpose of this role is to execute the food safety and quality strategy of the business in EMEAI. In your role as Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that products and processes meet standards set by both the company and regulatory bodies. The Quality Assurance Manager will be the liaison between customers, manufacturing sites, warehouses and internal departments on relevant quality related matters.
Responsibilities- Close cooperation with the Quality Managers/Technical support teams of processing factories
within the division.
- Ensuring customer inquiries (complaints, questionnaires, food safety concerns,
documentation, etc.) are answered accurately in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring quality compliance regarding the manufacture and sale
- Defining, updating and monitoring SOP’s and HACCP system.
- Conducting internal and external QA audits, accompany external auditors
- Training sales and logistics teams in relevant QA procedures (SOP’s and HACCP).
- Updating/monitoring European quality SharePoint site.
- Monitor returned goods and approve next steps to be taken.
- Sampling/testing finished goods for customs purposes.
- Support supplier/Copacker qualification and review support product related certifications
(e.g. kosher, halal, and organic).
- Preparing and checking the CoA’s.
Requirements- Bachelor degree food technology, food science or similar;
- Knowledge of food safety and quality systems;
- 3-5 years working experiences in food industry;
- Knowledge of Process Improvement;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English, German is advantageous
- Analyzing information;
- Quality engineering;
- Emphasizing Excellence;
- Attention to detail;
- Dealing with complexity;
- Decision making;
- Problem solving;
- Technical knowledge.
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Joris Opdam