Business Development Manager Europa
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThis global player in the B2B world, produces ingredients suitable for Infant Nutrition.
Role DescriptionAs Business Development Manager Europe you'll take charge of the expansion of the current clients and the overall client base in the European market. You'll be responsible for developing the Sales Development Strategy for Europe so that you and your direct report (a Sales Associate) can attain the growth goals of the company.
Responsibilities- Develop the Sales Strategy
- Ensure Pipe Line development to sustain double digit growth.
- Manage the Sale Cycle (6 to 18 months)
- Travel to European clients and prospects (30% to 40% of your time)
- Manage the Sales Specialist (1FTE)
Requirements- BSc Food Science or equivalent field of study
- 5 to 10 years of Sales experience in the Technical B2B Sales within the Food
- Proven track record of managing Multi Million sales Batches
- Experience with international sales
- Fluency in English (any other European language is a plus)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Joris Opdam.