Milkpowder Innovation Manager
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Limburg Belgium.
The CompanyOne of the biggest food organizations in Milkpowders.
Role DescriptionIn this role you will lead a team of 15 FTE. This teams are based on different sites and are part of the R&D/Application and Packaging teams.
You will be the innovation leader and make sure the products are on the best quality possible. Fill the long-term innovation funnel with new technology platforms, significant product and packaging upgrades and create new cetegories. You generate cost savings projects through recipe optimization and harmonization.
Responsibilities- Grow topline through delivering on a strong innovation agenda and drive profitability through smart developments
- Lead the R&D and Packaging team
- You set standards to new product developments. Create research methodology and process
- Install long innovation funnel from feasibility gate to succesfull first production
Requirements- University degree in Food technology / Food Science / Nutrition or simular field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with R&D within Dairy or Powder industry (Food)
- Experience in leading and developing a team of R&D and Packaging professionals
- Experience in Food Law
- Experience with designing new product formulas within dairy / powder / supplements industry
- Being able to be a people manager and as well have a hands-on mentality
- Experience working within a multinational / matrix organization
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Joris Opdam.