Consumer Experience Manager Project (1 year with possibility of extension)
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Friesland Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is one of the biggest Dutch multinationals related to both consumer and healthcare goods. You will be part of the Consumer Care department.
Role DescriptionConsumer Care drives the consumer experience in the market. This means preparing one hand the consumer experience for products that are about to be launched, on the other hand collect market feedback on products already launched. In this, being consumer centric is key. You will use consumer feedback data to improve the overall consumer experience.
Responsibilities- Drive and report in-market feedback and post market surveillance including provision of feedback to innovation teams and marketing.
- Conduct root cause analysis and corrective action management for improvements in, for example, web-content, FAQ, Call Center trainings.
- Understand the drivers for rating and reviews for products
- Contribute to consumer complaint handling: identify resources needed to provide solutions to consumer issues and ensure timely execution.
- Prepare and execute the Consumer Care touch points to achieve a superior consumer experience.
- Drive Call Center readiness for product launches, including training materials, products, bulletins, scripts and more.
- Monitor Frequently Asked Questions effectiveness and implement improvements based on, for example, success rates and Call Center input.
Requirements- An academic degree (preferably in a social sciences field)
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience in user research, consumer science, call center environment
- Passion for data and the analytical skills and are able to interpret data into actionable insights/recommendations
- Understand what is behind the data / consumer feedback and what drives rating and reviews
- Eagerness to understand the technical aspects of consumer products and product propositions.
- Very curious orientation and empathy towards consumers and customers
- Experience in defining communication materials to address the consumer needs and questions, such as call center scripts and website content, and to review the effectiveness of the communication tools
- Strong drive for continuous improvement
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frank Geerlofs.