Frontend React developer with Java Backend experience
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Information Technology organisation, based in Belgium.
The CompanyThis company provides pharmaceutical companies with data solutions so that these companies can monitor and analyze large volumes of data.
In doing so the company succesfully collaborates with most of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies, providing them with strategic insights.
Responsibilities- building reusable code and libraries for future use
- optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- implementation of security and data protection
- design and implementation of system architecture
- knowledge of latest features in ECMAScript (ES), and familiar with prototypical inheritance,
- understanding of internals of Node.js such as the event loop, asynchronous programming,
streams, and node ecosystem concerns
- experience with a server-side Node.js framework; NestJS, or Express.js, Koa, etc.
- good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- understanding of the tenets of protecting client data in motion and at rest as well as different techniques
for authenticating and authorizing clients/users of service data
- user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- experience with TypeScript or a language that utilizes static typing
Other informationThis company provides IND Sponsorship and welcomes developers from all over the world.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Clarissa Boer.