Electronic Lead engineer
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Friesland Netherlands.
The CompanyIt is one of the major players in the field of medical devices, and well-known throughout The Netherlands and abroad.
Role DescriptionYou are an expert in your area, able to develop own ideas and stand up for their feasibility. You have good communication skills and are open to work in close cooperation with Asian and or East European suppliers.
ResponsibilitiesThe domain for the Electronic Lead engineer is mainly electronics & embedded software. Responsibilities:
1. Take responsibility for an efficient and best in class execution of the electronic project plan.
2. Knowledge of electronic designs and embedded software.
3. Direct and manage the electronic project from start to finish, define project scope, goals and deliverables.
4. Direct and manage the electronic team members, his team. Identify their educational needs in relation to the project and discuss options to fulfill these needs with the applicable stakeholders.
5. Develop full-scale effort driven project estimation electronic customized project plan including the software and the hardware project plan.
6. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
7. Ensure that defensive development, continuous self-testing and module testing are part of the daily activities of each team member.
8. Instruct and Guard that the deliverables are matured and have traceability 9. Determine the progress of the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
10. Coordinate and agree with Quality and other departments an appropriate execution of the overall electronic test plan.
11. Make sure the electronic project team follows and applies the agreed processes
12. If the technical content of a PDLM is electronics, the EPL may also have the responsibility of integrator / lead engineer in the PDLM.
You have multiple years working experience in developing electronics for consumer products and you have a thorough understanding of modern electronic engineering tools, methods, processes.
You like working in multidisciplinary teams and are able to communicate very well with different (international) people;
You have a pro-active attitude and high quality mindset towards your assignment;
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Joey Hu.