SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices organisation, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
Very interesting and growing pharmaceutical company located in Utrecht is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator with 3+ years of experience. Main language for this role is English so no Dutch required.
Perform inventory reconciliation on a monthly level interacting with CMO (Contract Manufacturing Organizations) and Logistics Service Provider. The Supply Chain Coordinator must be comfortable with interacting with various internal departments within the ERP environment and stakeholders.
This position is responsible for the purchase and management of raw materials, components and services consistent with specified levels of quality, delivery, price and total cost. This position will support the Associate Director Supply Chain Europe in managing a network of external manufacturers, maintain schedules, conduct supplier meetings and managing all inventory purchases, movements and reconciliation in ERP (Oracle).
• Support monthly Sales & Operations Planning process and other supply related meetings
• Inventory Management of assigned products to agreed inventory levels and providing regular estimates and forecasts of planned inventory levels.
• Provide analytics and data analysis to support supply chain performance goals.
• In ERP prepare and distribute requisitions and Purchase Orders
• Perform all ERP transactions for inventory receipt and movement
• Maintain schedules with Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO)
- Bachelor+ in related field
- +/- 3 years of Supply Chain experience in Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices company (!)
- System knowledge (plus for Oracle)
- Has been trained on GMP and GDP guidelines.
- Ability to interact with internal partners as well as oversee multiple 3rd Party Manufacturers
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
- Solid understanding of the commercial drug supply chain
- Fluent in English
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Do not hesitate and send me a message right away! [email protected]
or reply directly to this vacancy!
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jeroen Zanting.