Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
• Provide prompt assistance to ensure that MSF team members achieve goal on credit card and Retail Banking Incentive Framework.
• Execution of Bank strategy in credit card products
• Support tasks as assigned by direct superior.
• Maximize cross-referral opportunities to support fulfillment of customer needs and increase resulting profits.
• Lead and manage sales team.
• Ensure the optimal Sales staff and team productivity.
• Fulfill overall team service standard of credit card business.
• Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of its occurring.
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• College Degree or above
• Strong leadership skills and influencing skill
• 3-8 years working experience in Banking, preferably in Credit Card Industry.
• Strong coaching and influencing skills
• Sufficient knowledge and expertise in area of coaching responsibility including people development, channel development, sales process and client referral skills
• Previous experience and proven record as MSF Sales Manager, or Credit card Sales Coach within HSBC or equivalent in other leading financial institutions
• Sufficient knowledge of global anti money laundering standards
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory governance in local market
• Knowledge of local and Group compliance regulations (the latter to be attained if new to HSBC)
• Proven ability to multi-tasking in a fast paced work environment and prioritize work assignments
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCWSZ/VL/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited