Assistant Brand Manager
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOne of the bigger food multinationals with a big product group.
Role DescriptionYou will be expected to lead strategic projects and to inspire the cross-functional business partners (local markets, R&D, Supply Chain…) with a forward thinking & lean mindset to build the future.
Responsibilities- Future proofing our portfolio in the light of the latest trends is becoming highly important in order to attract new consumers and retain the ones that might leave the category.
- Executing the innovation roadmap that transforms the portfolio towards the future with breakout mixes.
- Developing new propositions in line with consumer needs in our current market playground
- Identifying new areas of opportunity to expand our portfolio further and bring additional growth.
- Delivering projects OTIF to secure launch timings in the countries
- Ensuring full alignment with countries and fostering local projects while leveraging European synergies
Requirements- Experienced and ambitious, with proven capability in leading cross functional innovation projects, ensuring they are aligned to market requirements and to global/regional strategy
- Genuine passion/interest in food is highly desirable
- Capable of making the complex simple and communicating succinctly
- In equal measures, capable of operating strategically, analytically, creatively and pragmatically.
- Appetite for portfolio transformation and wanting to have immediate impact in the market.
- Resilience in the face of setbacks. Solution oriented.
- A track record of project leadership and a passion for working with other (culinary) cultures.
- A willingness to invest to build networks both in-person whilst also being capable to foster relationship remotely
- Passion for people
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Vincent van Straten.