Engineer Project Manager
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a pharmaceutical company located in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Their core business is the production of biological and pharmaceutical products to improve people’s health.
Role DescriptionAs a project manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of capital projects in the context of sterile and biologic production.
Responsibilities- Leading various projects in the context of biotechnology and sterile manufacturing
- Manage design, commissioning and qualification actions in the project context
- Collaborating with different stakeholders as necessary (project members, operators and external contractors)
- Track and report the progress on periodic basis
- Ensure that performance standards, budget constraints and deadlines are met
Requirements- Educational background in Engineering, preferably Chemical or Mechanical
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Carla Garcia.