Assistant Manager Payments Consulting
More jobs by this advertiser
Why American Express?
American Express India Business focus on providing payment solutions to our customers by delivering high quality and world class product and services. We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions.
Strategic partnerships team within the Merchant Acquisition function in India is dedicated to identifying and partnering with relevant banks and third parties on our platform and transforming how American Express is welcomed. We focus on enhancing our relationships with partners and merchants across all Channels including Online, Servicing and Merchant Engagement to drive profitable growth, accelerate coverage and enhance the value of Amex acceptance to merchants and Card Members
Payment Consulting has a very vital role of providing new and existing merchants with payment processing network support on behalf of Global Merchant Services.
While working closely with teams across the globe to bring global capabilities to market, the team is also responsible for collaborating with partners to deploy local solutions that are unique to conditions and opportunities in India.
With the aim of creating a team structure that supports current plans, gives us opportunities to capitalize on emerging payments technologies while driving compliance to regulatory and other compliance mandates from time to time.
Payments Consulting will be responsible for leading all Online, Point of Sale, ATM and Regulatory initiatives including NAC infrastructure management. The incumbent will be responsible for:
• Managing relationships with some of our key Bank partners, Third Party Processors and Terminal & NAC vendors.
• Driving implementation of regulatory mandates that require changes or upgrades on Online Solutions, Point of Sale, network or connectivity environment in collaboration with stakeholders across various business units.
• Working closely with colleagues across the Merchant Services, Global Network Business and Global Strategy & Capabilities organization to assess market requirements and drive deployment of new Online, POS products and capabilities in India.
• Liaising with multiple teams within GMS viz Client Management, Small Merchants and Acquisition teams to understand merchant needs and offer tailored solutions to mitigate fraud and address other processing related requirements.
• Supporting Client Managers in merchant interactions for addressing escalations relating to payments processing.
• Working closely with GMTS (Global Merchant Technical Servicing) and AET (Technologies) team to identify issues impacting customer experience at online, POS and addressing those through on-going engagement with respective owners.
• Collaborate with regional product managers and network management teams to address local market requirements for product enhancements, merchant communication and other on-going maintenance support.
MBA with minimum 8 years of related experience.
• Strong understanding of CNP, POS and network technology, payments market, industry participants and evolving regulatory landscape.
• Strong Knowledge of CNP products and capabilities such as Safekey(3DS), Payment Gateway, Batch processing, SI, etc.
• Ability to translate evolving payments technology trends and activities into business opportunities
• Results orientated and a collaborative mindset a must. Should recognize the importance of teamwork to achieve objectives; brings in ideas, information, suggestions and expertise from others outside the immediate team.
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities. Prior project management experience with proven ability to progress multiple tasks in parallel.
• Ability to work across boundaries to build and nurture strong relationships.
• Communication skills; should be able to adapt communication style, content and medium to suit the audience and confidently speak up and share views.
MBA with minimum 8 years of related experience
• Offline POS Terminal Certifications
• 3D Secure MPI Certifications
• Project Management
• Microsoft Excel/Access
• Microsoft Visio/PPT
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage