Some career choices have more impact than others.
We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
The Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) business for HSBC Australia have commenced our next stage of growth. We are continuing to invest in Australia to enrich the customer experience and advocacy. Leveraging our competitive strengths as an international bank, we will be enhancing our digital capabilities, increasing our distribution and broadening our product range.
As the Digital Commercialisation Manager – Business Agility you will be responsible for guiding, coaching and helping uplift agile delivery capability across HSBC Australia’s commercialisation business squads. A large component of this role will involve establishing a shared understanding of the agile mindset, values and principles, and working closely with leaders across digital, product and marketing to help measure & improve how work gets done. You will lead continuous improvements to mature Agile practices across the core DaaC cross-functional squads.
• Building understanding of the concepts of agile flow & design thinking to people at all levels across the business
• Introducing agile practices and measures that can be used to improve customer outcome centred work
• Teaching the concepts and mechanics of Kanban, Scrum, and Kaizen for business delivery
• Helping to design and setup JIRA workflows that visualise the flow of work for teams
• Facilitate relevant squad ceremonies and drive a culture of continuous learning & improvement
• Coaching the teams in establishing a data driven, test-and-learn approach
• Run on demand, just-in-time training on topics such as Scrum product ownership, Agile planning & estimation, effective user-story writing and slicing.
• Encouraging cross-functional working
• Extensive experience working in customer-focused agile environments and within a dedicated agile coaching role
• Experience in multiple methods and frameworks such as: Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Kaizen, Systems Thinking, Design Thinking, SAFe, etc would be advantageous
• Ability to engage and excite teams about the benefits of adopting lean and agile approaches
• Capture and interpret relevant metrics and help teams use them to improve and actively engage with the wider industry, seeking new practices and techniques
• Utilise your outstanding workshops facilitation skills,varying from ideation and inception through to strategy, teaming and problem solving
• Previous experience working within the financial services sector would be highly regarded
• Strong ability to use numerical data to develop tactical plans within the broad context of strategic plans and change them as warranted by results.
• Experience with JIRA project configuration, administration is also ideal
Learn more about careers at HSBC:
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited. HSBCRCL