Business Controller - PARIS - FRANCE [A.I. FOR 6 MONTHS]
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Paris France.
The CompanyOur client is one of the largest food company in the world.
Role DescriptionAs a Finance & Data leader you will have an end-to-end ownership in the finance function. You work very closely together with Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing as well as with the central performance management team. The role reports into the European Performance Manager and will be based in Paris, France.
ResponsibilitiesBusiness Delivery & Performance Management
• In-year holistic business delivery across all KPIs (Market Share, Net sales & EBIT, Cash & Working Capital)
• Strong focus of the role is on development of analytics and insights to drive business performance and inform pricing, investment and innovation decisions.
• Leverage your developed analytics and insights across the region
• Develop a transparent process around trade investment control & efficiency assessment for better return;
• Active cash management to secure business liquidity
• Lead financial forecasting/budgeting and longer-term strategic planning processes for the Professional channel, closely working together with your Retail counterpart
Business Controls & Risk Management
• Develop, implement and monitor strong internal control environment across all business processes.
• Safeguard adherence to all company policies and procedures
• Active risk management with a focus on driving key actions in partnership with country leadership team
• Managing and reporting all P&L lines
• Ensure correct bookings of costs in P&L as per SCOA
• Cash flow forecast
RequirementsThis is a great job for you when the following relates to you:
• Strong academic record;
• Professional Accounting or Controlling qualification with a solid reporting and control skill set;
• 5-7 years relevant Finance experience
• Commercial business partnering experience within FMCG with proven ability to deliver results;
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ralf Kint.