Software engineer voor een AWS en JSON/XML project
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyA big multinational company located in the area of Breda is looking for a Software Engineer with experience in AWS (API, Lambda, S3) + JSON/XML programming. The project is for +/- 6 months, extension depends on the outcome of the project.
Role DescriptionThe Software Engineer will be responsible for the software design, development and operation of multiple MDD/MDR (new Medical Devices Regulations) CE marked Software Medical Devices (SaMD).
We are looking for the person that is analytical, methodical, accurate, and can design and develop software using JSON/XML.
In this team we focus on the scale up, design, development and operation of European digital services and solutions with real patient impact.
As such, we operate multiple CE marked software medical devices (SaMD) that are classified under MDD/MDR. The Specialist Software Engineer will be responsible for the software design, development, and operation of these SaMD.
Responsibilities- Day-to-day, this means developing the software on Amazon Web Services
- Working with internal and external partners both locally and remotely
- Liaising between external vendors and internal stakeholders such as Commercial, IT, medical information, compliance, Data Privacy, Quality etc.
- The engineer is responsible for the product and process artifacts and documentation of the SaMD software development lifecycle (standard operating procedures, design history file, user requirements, design, change control etc.) and ensuring these are up to date in the Quality Management System.
Requirements- Fluency in English
- Experience with Amazon Web Services including API gateway, Lambda, S3, IAM, and DynamoDB.
- Experience with JSON/XML programming.
- The ideal candidate has experience in the regulated environment of life sciences, with a demonstrable understanding of MDD/MDR (preferred), GMP, or another relevant regulation. Experience with software development in JSON/XML is required.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mozes van Toledo.