At WellStar, we all share common goals. That’s what makes us so successful – and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare provider in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
Under the direction of the Information Technology (IT) ServiceNow Manager, the IT Business Intelligence / Reporting Analyst applies best practices to develop reports, dashboards, and metrics that support the process efficiency, improvements and measurements to drive perpetual maturity, operational excellence and alignment with strategic objectives.
The Business Intelligence / Reporting Analyst partners with members of the IT organization to help evaluate, plan and manage the metrics that support the implementation of process improvements and automation to reduce re-work and waste. Other aspects of the role include compiling and tracking data, providing status of improvement projects and preparing and presenting trends and educational materials. Role requires strong analytical skills, hands-on ITIL/ IT Service Management experience, automating and reporting experience in a results-oriented, fast paced, dynamic environment.
Incumbent will aid in the hands-on development, execution, management, operations and governance of:
• A process mapping to model and automate the most efficient, quality workflows, allowing maximized productivity while eliminating waste and reducing costs.
• Process improvement initiatives across IT through the execution and consumption of data driven metrics to gauge quality, modify behaviors and drive efficiencies, resulting in a high performing IT organization.
• A departmental key performance indicator (KPI) program to measure efficiency, value and targeted performance of IT services and IT and ITIL processes. Role requires extensive collaboration across IT to identify, manage, implement, measure, report, adjust and govern KPIs.
Required Minimum Education:
• Bachelors Degree Required. Bachelor of Business Administration, Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, with some background in quantitative analysis and/or data management preferred. Four years equivalent work experience in lieu of education will be considered.
Required Minimum Licensure/Certification:
• ITIL certification or ability to achieve certification within 12 months of employment
Required Minimum Experience:
• 5 years of related experience in IT or business unit role with an IT focus (e.g., Administration, Reporting/ Metrics, Operations, Process Improvement, Governance, Audit/Compliance, Quantitative/Data Analysis, Monitoring).
• At least 2 years of Business Intelligence and/or Reporting experience in a BI reporting tool, such as ServiceNow PA, Microsoft Power BI, or Apptio.
• Demonstrated experience utilizing ITIL functions (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Level Management) in an IT Service Management system, such as ServiceNow. ServiceNow experience preferred.
• Demonstrated experience creating, implementing, reviewing and providing ongoing support of IT metrics, KPIs.
• Demonstrated experience creating/maintaining metric reporting, dashboards and tools. ServiceNow dashboard, reporting and ServiceNow Performance Analytics experience a strong plus.
• DevOps, Agile/SCRUM experience a plus.
• Experience in some scripting program such as Python, Java, Java Script,etc.
• Experience gathering requirements and formulating metrics to present process improvement opportunities.
• Demonstrated ability working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and delivering deliverables on time.
Required Minimum Skills:
• Ability to monitor compliance and provide unbiased findings summary.
• Great attention to detail and accuracy with exceptional organizational skills.
• Excellent analytical ability and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively..
• Strong ability to recognize and solve data problems and inconsistencies.
• Highly flexible and adaptable. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prepare, analyze and select methods of presenting various data.
• Proficient usage of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Share Point and other workflow, process, reporting/analytics software is required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated effectiveness interfacing and negotiating with clients, internal customers and vendors.
• Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
• Experience and ability to communicate complex information clearly in writing and in oral presentations to a range of audiences.
• Superior writing skills and ability to create business documents.
Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities. We also offer state-of-the-art technology, professional support and advancement, and colleagues that rank amongst the best in the country. The WellStar culture of caring has also been nationally recognized three years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”. Step up to your potential. Find out more and apply today.
WellStar is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any status which is protected by local, state or federal law.
DepartmentIT Service Management
FacilityWellStar Shared Services
CategoryInformation Systems and Technology
|Location:||United States Georgia Marietta|
|Salary:||Highly Competitive USD per year|
Healthcare and Medical
IT & Telecommunications
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.