Marketing Director - Small Molecule Expertise - Biotech
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Cambridgeshire United Kingdom.
The CompanyFor my client, an Innovative Biotech organisation, I’m currently looking for a Marketing Director. The company can be defined as one of the most promising Biotech Organisations of the current moment. With a great pipeline of products and programs this company looks towards a bright future.
Role DescriptionAs a Marketing Director you are a fully integrated within the Business Development Team. You work together with internal contacts such as; Project Managers and Members, Department Colleagues and Executive Committee Members. Together you work in order to get the best results and to set up a compassionate use program.
Responsibilities- Define the global business plan and launch plan for the late stage assets.
- Implement the pre-launch and launch activities, including positioning and key messaging.
- Orchestrate KOL input and set up Advisory Boards.
- Map and link with patient advocacy groups.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of guidelines.
- Develop appropriate websites.
- Steer and implement the publication plan.
- Set up a compassionate use program.
- Provide input into the commercial assessment of the therapeutic program’s.
- Participate in portfolio analysis and provide medical/commercial input into the Stage-Gate decisions.
Requirements- Medical, Pharmacist, Science degree. MBA is not a requirement but is beneficial.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in medical marketing from a Pharmaceutical or Major Biotech company.
- Alternatively experience as a consultant at a pharmaceutical consultancy where he/she has carried out medical marketing on behalf of pharmaceutical or biotech companies.
- Languages: fluent in English, other languages are not required but beneficial.
- Key competencies: good analytical and organisational skills and ability to work independently.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.