Head of Quality Assurance
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in City of London United Kingdom.
The CompanyMy client is one of the major pharmaceutical and medical devices companies worldwide. For their production site in the greater London area, we are looking for an Head of Quality Assurance to support the Quality Director.
Role DescriptionOn-site Head of Quality Assurance. Responsible for the QA team, responsible for all site Quality Assurance and take care of highest compliance as possible for both FDA, EU and ISO regulations.
Responsibilities- Overall responsible for the Quality Assurance team
- Leadership of the Product Release team
- Responsible for CAPAs, Complaints
- Responsible for Internal Audits
- Responsible for Supplier Management
- Responsible for Change Control, Deviations
- Taking part in overall Risk Analysis
- Report directly to the Quality Director
Requirements- Very good knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820
- 5+ years of experience in Quality in the Pharma or Medical Devices industry
- Good knowledge of EO and Gamma Sterilisation and Validation
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.