GDP QA Managers
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Slough United Kingdom.
The CompanyWe are looking for GDP QA Managers for a number of clients in the UK
Role DescriptionGDP QA Manager
Responsibilities- Maintain pharmaceutical license and GDP authorisation
- Assure that quality-related issues associated with distributed products confirm to Good Distribution Practices (GDP)
- Perform duties of the Responsible Person
- Develop and maintain Quality Systems and processes in accordance with local and international regulations.
- Remains up-to-date with UK regulatory requirements, authority organisation and processes.
- Ensure that medicinal products are stored and handled appropriately.
- Participate and lead audits.
- Maintain local Quality Management System for the provision of work instructions, procedures (SOPs) for all relevant processes
- Ensure that self-inspection, audit and key compliance systems are effectively implemented, revised and optimised.
- Provides GDP support to the Affiliates (i.e. audits, compliance, events and exceptions).
Requirements- Eligible QP
- Knowledge of Regulatory Inspections
- Continuous Improvement Skills (Lean, Six Sigma)
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Experienced Lead Auditor
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.