Regulatory Affairs Officers
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Cambridgeshire United Kingdom.
The CompanyOur clients are Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies in the Cambridge area.
Role DescriptionRegulatory Affairs Officers multiple locations in the UK
Responsibilities- CTA procedures
- Pre-authorization activities globally
- Marketing authorisation procedures and post-authorisation activities globally
- Prepare and review regulatory documentation
- Coordinate and compile regulatory submissions
- Set up and maintain the submission/approval tracking databases
- Ensure regulatory compliance with global regulations, as well as with approvals
Requirements- Degree in life sciences related field
- At least 3 years of pharmaceutical industry experience or a regulatory affairs certificate
- Experience with eCTD, CP or regulatory maintenance
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.