Education and Marketing Support Director
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in City of London United Kingdom.
The CompanyFor our client, an international and innovative Medical Devices company with an ethical background, we are currently looking for an Education and Marketing Support Director.
Role DescriptionYou direct and set the strategic goals for the Global and Clinical Education teams, the Branding team and the Technical Support team in Europe. You will work closely together with the Sales Directors and Sales and Market Implementation Managers. The Clinical Education Manager, The Global Education team (European Training Director and Field trainers), the Branding Manager and the Technical Support Manager all report to you. The Education and Marketing Support Director reports to the President Europe.
Responsibilities• Directs, reviews and approves clinical education programs in Europe
• Directs, reviews and approves global education programs in Europe
• Directs, reviews and approves branding strategies in Europe
• Directs, reviews and approves technical support programs in Europe
• Identifies hiring needs
• Builds an effective education and market support organisation
Requirements• Master degree level
• Strong analytical skills and proven track record in strategy development and report writing
• At least 8 years’ experience within marketing role, clinical education and/or clinical development
• At least 8 years managerial experience
• Medical advice sales experience preferred
• International experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Needs good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications
• Availability to frequently travel, including sometimes on weekends
Other informationStrategic Thinking
• Analyses issues and uses sound judgement to generate ideas/approaches.
• Creatively combines other points of view.
• Thinks “outside the box” to generate fresh ideas/approaches.
• Strives to develop and preserve long-term internal/external customer relationships.
• Understands customer needs through regular contact and feedback.
• Takes actions to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Is professional and credible.
• Delivers on commitments.
• Demonstrates professional maturity at all times.
High Impact Communication
• Delivers effective presentations, adjusting style to meet the level of the audience.
• Ensures that stakeholders are well-informed.
• Allows others to express ideas without interruption and checks for understanding.
• Understands personal impact on profitability.
• Understands and uses key business indicators.
• Works collaboratively with others to achieve group and business goals.
Quality of Service
• Maintains a focus on excellence.
• Consistently delivers high quality services to internal and external customers.
• Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships throughout the organisation.
• Regularly learns new skills for personal and professional benefit.
• Seeks and uses feedback for improvement.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.