SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Surrey United Kingdom.
The CompanyWe are looking for Demand Planners in different locations in the UK for our Pharma and Biotech clients
Role DescriptionDemand Planner Pharma & Biotech
The Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for the supply chain planning for central planning for one or more suppliers and/or product groups. The Demand Planner will be involved in process improvement projects also be a team member or represent Supply Management in global or cross functional projects.
Responsibilities- The supply of products to the central and subsidiary warehouses as well as end customers.
- Purchasing towards the suppliers (contract, external and own production).
- Participate in Supply Review Meetings with external suppliers on monthly basis sharing supply and demand information, show development of the Supply related KPI's and follow up on agreed improvement actions.
- Monitoring and adjusting inventory - for central warehouses and subsidiary warehouses.
- Monitoring and adjusting the planning parameters, e.g. target stock, safety stock, lot sizes and lead times.
- Involvement in Projects around process improvement, efficiency gains, cost cutting, strategic initiatives, new product launches, product phase-outs and system improvements.
Requirements- Bachelor or Master degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience within planning or Supply Chain related positions. preferably within the Pharma, Biotechnology.
- A team player, communicative, result oriented, driven, structured and have an eye for detail
- Candidate must be an advance user of Microsoft Office software (specially: Excel) and have good understanding of ERP software (preferably SAP).
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.