Sustaining Engineer Interim (1 Year)
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is an international multinational with a big Medical Device department. It is one of the biggest companies in the world in this industry.
Role DescriptionAs a sustaining Engineer you will improve, support and maintain the production process. You will collaborate on the Sustaining Engineering Department. You will wright and maintaining work instructions for the full process.
Responsibilities- Writing work instructions, monitor, maintain and tooling processes
- DEFOA/MOA Root cause analysis and implementing structural solutions
- Initiating amendments like problem reports (PR) and/or 8D
- Support Process Validation
- Analyse of performance data with respect to product and process
- Leads improvement project for the assigned unit to improve efficiency product quality and test section (Green Belt)
Requirements- BSc in Electronicals or Mechatronics
- Experience in project management, and experience of using quality systems (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA, and audit planning FMEA or 8D 0
- Manufacturing or Engineering with high tech Medical Devices
- Preferably Green Belt or Lean certified
- Communication skills in Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Fernand Voortjes.