SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Slough United Kingdom.
The CompanyOur client is a Pharmaceutical Company in the Slough area
Role DescriptionLead Auditor GMP
Responsibilities- As Lead Auditor you ensure conformity and quality of sourced materials and services for API production.
- You will be responsible for the audits of suppliers, analytical contract labs, and other service providers.
- Together with the purchasing department you will also ensure that appropriate quality agreements are in the place.
Requirements- Master or PhD degree in life sciences or pharmacy
- Certified training as GMP auditor
- 2 years of experience with audits in the GMP regulated industry
- Excellent knowledge of the GMP requirements for API raw materials
- Good knowledge of the GMP equirement for the analytical testing of APIs
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.