Global Brand Manager Food
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional FMCG and Agriculture & Crop Sciences organisation, based in City of London United Kingdom.
The CompanyWe are looking for Brand Managers in different locations in the UK
Role DescriptionBrand Manager Food
Responsibilities- Implement and further detail the existing brand strategy: roll-out of recently defined brand promise; further sharpening the brand positioning; leading packaging improvement projects; implementing segment focus with specific value propositions; validate internally and with customers; develop an action plan and roadmap per country.
- Own and manage the product range: address product gaps; strategic pricing; SKU rationalization; definition of core SKUs; focus SKUs for the future.
- Develop advertising and communication strategy
- Initiate and manage product development projects
- Develop a mid-term plan and yearly budget for the brand
- Drive business inside the regions; sparring with the regional marketing managers, trade marketeers or sales managers.
- Represent the brand to the outside world (e.g. in trade shows)
Requirements- University master degree or equivalent
- Marketing professional with a passion for brands
- Application experience in marketing and strategy development, preferably acquired in a B2B food environment
- Strong financial, analytical and conceptual skills
- Product and project management experience
- Experience in using tools such as Excel, SAP, BIW or similar
- Solid PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to two days a week
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.